Ku dan Dia...

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Senin, 26 Mei 2008

Got Tag From UmmiRosma...

Got these Tag from UmmiRosma..Thank you Ummi, here is my answer…

  1. What do you want for your birthday? Love and hugs from my Hubby and my Family, Surprise include hehe..
  2. Who will be your next kiss? My Hubby and my mom
  3. When was the last time you when to the mall? Saturday night
  4. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes, mmm..I wearing stocking precisely
  5. How did you spend your summer? In the holiday.. perhaps traveling and tour
  6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? Yes, watching Tarik Jabrig Film :D
  7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Hot Tea
  8. What are you wearing right now? Pink shirt, Black Pants
  9. What was your last purchase? Bread
  10. What was you’re the last food you ate? Fried Rice Complete
  11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? My Hubby of course (I Say: Mas..gak bisa tidur niy, hehe..)
  12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes, Dress Batik with Blue Color
  13. Do you have a pet? No, because I am not really interest
  14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? Yesterday, My nephew don’t want to get out from me, and always crying if I reside far
  15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? -
  16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Jacket
  17. One thing you hate about yourself? -
  18. Do you miss anyone? My Grandma, which have never returned
  19. What are your plans for the day? Just do my job and then go with my hubby after office hour for dinner..
  20. Last person you msg’d?
  21. Ever went to a camp? Long time ago
  22. Are you a good student in school? Off course
  23. What do you know about the (your) future? Maybe I will be a good Wife, good Mother, good Grandma
  24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes, White Musk for woman, The Body Shop
  25. Where is/are your best friend/s right know? She is in Bandung, working at contractor and will go to Australia follow her husband..

I will send this tag to: Vera, Mbak Evie, Mbak Ocha, Triplet Mom, Fiet, Fitri, Mama Shasa, Mia, Febrie, Vina, Gege, Wendy, Fanani, Vina, Ichaawe, Indah, Ophie, Malena, Mawan, Jhuengrhie,Novy, Anisa, Jeng Nad, Shella, Lala, Mbak Astri, Nia, Dini, Dwi WIlliman..dan temen yang baca ok…

--->> Monggo loh dipun kopi njeh....:)


3 komentar:

namaku wendy mengatakan...

huehehehe wendy kebagian jatah tag juga ni mbak? beneran? serius? becanda kali
oke.. oke.. tar wen kerjain wis dengan senang hati kalo lagi senggang

Eucalyptus mengatakan...

Hue he he, yg dulu aja blom dikerjain say.... aku ini murid yg nakal lho

dwiwoelan mengatakan...

2 Wendy:
Beneran kok..kerjain yaaa terus sebarin ke temen2..

2 Mbak Evie:
Maklum kok mbak..sibuk yaaa hihi